Role at BDO
Nicolas is a partner in charge of the audit and start-up division of Versailles and a representative of the insurance and mutual insurance sector at national level. He is a chartered accountant and auditor..
Nicolas has more than 15 years of experience in auditing and public accounting. A specialist in the non-market sector, he participated in the working group on the Régime Obligatoire with the CNCC (Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes).
He is also a member of:
- the "Information System" committee within the BDO group;
- the National Audit Department within the BDO group;
- the "Services to Colleagues" commission of the CRCC of Versailles.
Most recent work
Nicolas is the Statutory Auditor of several Book II mutuals (HFP, MGAS, Mutualia) and IP (IPRIAC) in which he audits the delegates as part of the essential outsourced services. He works for UMG and insurance brokers and has participated in information system audit missions.
Areas of expertise
- EIP Statutory audit services
- Combination of accounts
- Internal audit
- Non-profit sector
- Publication: IT audit: Proposal of a methodology for use by the auditor, examples of application in public service mutuals subject to the provisions of Book II of the Mutual Code.