We offer a complete and integrated range of transaction support services.
These services mainly include:
- Accounting and financial Due Diligence
- Regulatory Due Diligence (Social, Tax, Legal)
- Due Diligence of the information system
- Vendor Due Diligence (VDD)
- Vendor Assistance
- Review of business plan
- Review of financial projections
- Assistance with price determination
Each capital transaction is unique and requires specific support.
We address both professional investors (investment funds, family offices, M&A Management of large groups) and companies (external growth, asset sales...).
We work on the reference aggregates of the transaction to secure them. Through a thorough review of the accounts, we clarify the decision of the buyer by answering several questions:
- What is the normative level of profitability (EBITDA) of the entity?
- How much are the cash and the financial debt? Can this amount be estimated at the expected date of the transaction?
- What is the average level of WCR during the year?
- What was the level of investment of the entity in recent years?
- What are the strategic assets of the company?
- Are there risks, whether accounted or not, that must be included in the liability guarantee? To be deflated from the price?
- Are there value creation fields to consider?
We deliver synthetic high added value reports in line with the market’s best standards.
Contact us to find out how we can help.