Current role at BDO
- Member of the Audit Committee
- Audit Manager Atlantic Region
- Member of the Supervisory Board
Philippe joined BDO in 1999, he has 23 years of experience in auditing and consulting.
He is involved with numerous French groups, during statutory audit missions, share audit and accountancy.
He has a varied client portfolio ranging from middle to large groups, service companies and industrial companies.
He has expertise in contractual audit, particularly in terms of acquisition audit.
Philippe has also developed a specialization in the consolidated financial statements (IFRS and French standards), both in terms of auditing and in terms of the completion of mandatory or optional consolidated financial statements.
Lastly, he participates, with the H3C and the Company of the Auditors, in the quality control of the profession of auditor.
Areas of expertise
- Legal audit of French groups
- Consolidated financial statements (IFRS and French standards)
- Acquisition Audits
- Restructuring and particular audits (contributions, mergers, TUP, ...)
- Advice to business leaders