Role whithin BDO
Sacha is the partner in charge of the corporate tax department.
Prior to joining BDO, Sacha was a partner in the tax department of Harlay Avocats, after having practiced for nearly 10 years at DJP Avocats (former correspondent of the BDO international network). He began his career with the law firms Fidal and Baker & McKenzie in Paris.
Sacha assists French and foreign groups in their M&A transactions (due diligence, tax structuring, implementation of preferential tax treatment, securing tax losses, interest deductibility, limiting tax friction, applications for approvals) and advises them in their international tax strategy (choice of location, permanent establishment issues, application of tax treaties, management of double taxation, analysis and/or implementation of transfer pricing policy).
Sacha also assists companies in the day-to-day management of their tax affairs.
It also follows up on tax audits and tax disputes.
- Tax strategy (Corporate income tax, tax losses management, deductibility of financial expenses, tax consolidation, tax credits, day to day tax assistance)
- International tax (management of cross border flows, permanent establishment analysis)
- Agreement and tax ruling negotiation
- Tax audit and tax litigation
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due diligences and transaction documentation negotiation (LOI, SPA, GAP, etc.)
- Strategic structuring of an acquisition deal and financing
- Post acquisition planning