Current role at BDO
Sebastien is a French audit national leader
Sebastien has 13 years of experience in public accounting.
Since 2010, Sebastien works with many French and international groups, during statutory audit and consulting missions.
Previously, he realized within Ernst & Young missions of audit of listed companies in the energy sector (TOTAL, TRAPIL , Total Infrastructures Gaz France). He has a varied client portfolio ranging from middle to large groups, service companies and consultancy companies.
Sebastien has developed over the years various skills and an ability to adapt himself to his clients and his co-workers. He has strong analytical and synthesis skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
Sebastien is a Chartered accountant and graduated from Novancia in 2003 (French Business School),
He is also member of the “commission Evaluation” of the Compagnie Nationale des Commissaires aux Comptes.
Most recent work
- Sebastien is audit partner on french clients such Redoute, ECORE, ARC, ACRELEC, BearingPoint. Others of his internationally operating clients are BWIN, East Jordan.
- Due Diligence for Hermès.
- Independent expert for Groupe Flo & Foncière de Paris.
- Recent appraiser projects for which Sebastien was engagement partner include various assignments for Foncière des Régions, Air Liquide, Benetton, Nikon, Trainline, UGC.
- Valuation for which Sebastien was engagement partner include various assignments for Brtish Petroleum, Eurodif (AREVA).
Areas of expertise
- Legal audit
- Internal Control and SOX Audit
- Litigation support
- Due Diligence