Thibaut BAPTISTE is a Partner of BDO Corporate Finance in France. He is specialised in small and mid-size transactions and Head of the M&A advisory practice of BDO France.
- Pre-sale preparation
- Sell-side advisory
- Buy-side advisory
- Due diligence
- Private Equity and Fundraising
- Thibaut advises mainly shareholders of family-owned small and mid-cap companies active across all sectors. He organizes complete sales and acquisition processes both in France and abroad.
- Thibaut also advises fundraisings and is well connected and active in the French Private Equity community.
- Thibaut is very active in the International Corporate Finance Group of BDO and is in permanent contact with the M&A Group of BDO international. Therefore, many of the transactions he advises are cross-border.
Before BDO ?
- Before joining BDO in 2012, Thibaut spent more than 5 years in M&A advisory at Societex Corporate Finance in Paris where he advised numerous international deals involving small and mid-cap companies.
- Previously Thibaut experienced several international positions in the Finance area including abroad in Germany and on Reunion Island.
- Thibaut holds an International MBA from Esslingen Graduate School in Germany and a MSc in Automotive Engineering from ESTACA in Paris.